Manufacturing Operations Manager - for a leading Food/Bev Production Company
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Eerie, Pennsylvania
A leading Food and Beverage production company is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager - who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Management, Supervisor, or Lead food manufacturing experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Manufacturing Operations Manager - will oversee a variety of packaging activities at specified safety, quality, production efficiency, and cost requirements. They will also be responsible for sanitation, productivity, cost, employee/labor relations all while establishing a high-performance work atmosphere in manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelors Degree Required; Engineering, Operations Management or similar field of study preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years manufacturing experience. Food & Beverage Manufacturing is ideal.
- A leader who understands and demonstrates ownership of their own duties as well as a general sense of ownership of the performance of their department, plant, and company.
- A proactive leader who takes the strategic and intentional steps to improve overall safety, quality, food safety, and plant functioning.
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to manage relationships within the plant and deliver feedback to team members in an effective and respectful fashion.
- Flexibility to work 3rd shift on a rotating schedule.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager - will:
- Encourage and ensure the safety and quality of products by completing daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and audits of production areas and activities.
- Oversee production personnel in the achievement of packaging objectives, while pushing a culture of employee engagement
- Provide planning and guidance to employees in daily operations of the department. Includes: delegating responsibilities, coordinating work efforts, eliminating obstacles, supervising performance, and driving for success
- Lead expense savings and continuous improvement projects.