Summary: A global logistics and supply company is looking for a passionate, driven Mechanical Engineer to contribute to creating a greener, more sustainable future in southern Illinois, bordering St. Louis.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Perform preliminary engineering for process design engineers to support capital project scoping
- Perform detailed design calculations and sizing as required for all capital project mechanical scope items
- Support on-site mechanical integrity group by reviewing, modifying, and approving all repair plans for fixed equipment and piping
- Provide technical support for a chemical manufacturing plant on an as needed basis
The Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of industrial mechanical engineering experience
- Prior industrial plant experience
- In depth knowledge of ASME Section VIII, API 570, 650, 653 industry codes
- Must have experience with rotating equipment, experience with fluid mechanics preferred
This firm offers competitive benefits and relocation packages, along with a focus on company culture and fostering a positive, diverse workplace.
- Pension after 5 years
- Consistent growth opportunities within the company
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply.