Our client is a leading pharma/biotech company that works with nonclinical and clinical research as well as capsule development. The client strives to eliminate emerging threats from the core, to empower healthy lives. Being in the Boston area, at a brand-new site, makes it an ideal location. As a top CMO, they strive only to improve the world.
Responsibilities: (Level of this role is dependent upon experience)
- Preform all Upstream Cell Culture laboratory studies under cGMP procedures
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to maintain manufacturing timelines
- Quality document generation coming from studies and data sets
- A team player also with steadfast individuality in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS in Biomedical/Chemical Engineering or Biological Sciences
- Relevant Scale-Up/Down Process Development experience in biotech or biopharmaceuticals.
- Experience with mass transfer, bioreactor ops, disc stick centrifugation, filtration, aseptic technique, cell culture