A global specialist services provider is looking for a new Manager of Operational Excellence to create an Operational Excellence Program for its Eurasian operations. Due to its operations growth and need for optimisation, the company require their new OPEX Manager to create a Green Field program that would unify its Eurasian sites into a cohesive, holistic operations structure. This position will be reporting to the Global Head of OPEX, with possible changes in reporting and staffing possible in short to medium term.
- Build and Implement program for improvement in the operational area, particularly between sites and client locations
- Facilitate performance and strategy analysis and using it to further develop and adapt strategy roadmaps.
- Drive Eurasian Lean and OPEX activities for all sites
- Coach and develop team members in LEAN principles, supporting their development at various strata of the organisation
- Gathering data, identifying opportunities for improvement and development of solutions within processes, driving efficiency and growth
- Achieve a cultural change within the company
- Strong OPEX experience, within services, medical or pharma sector an advantage
- PMP, Lean, Six-Sigma qualifications preferred
- Software and digital experience
- Experience in multi-site, international operations an advantage
- Track record of quantifiable performance improvement across functional areas.
The position for this role is flexible and it can be based in every site of the company.
If you would like to know more about this role, send your updated CV to Rudolf Barney-Seabra