A fast growing logistics provider for the automotive industry is looking for an Operations Manager to work at one of their biggest operations in Munich!
Over the last 18 months this company has been breaking revenue records in their pursuit to be the biggest and best logistics provider in the EMEA region. They have surpassed competitors and are have established themselves as one of the Automotive industries most relied upon contractors.
My client is looking for an ambitions, self driven and passionate individual who has the tools to adapt to a fast pace working environment and prepared to be apart of big projects going forward.
- Operational control and organization of a logistics company with approx. 100 employees
- Management function at the site for commercial and industrial processes (planning, control, monitoring and optimization of processes)
- Ensuring optimal work processes taking quality and efficiency into account
- Demand-oriented personnel deployment planning
- Control of work processes in the company
- Regular coordination with customers and superiors
- Completed vocational training, ideally in logistics
- Established in warehouse logistics work experience
- Experience in the management of industrial employees
- Independent, structured, result- and process-oriented approach, coupled with communication and negotiating skills as well as high customer focus
- Good English and IT skills, knowledge of SAP desirable