Operations Manager needed for a Construction Manufacturing Corporation
- Operations Manager
- The Greater Baltimore Area
Operations Manager Summary
A leading Construction Manufacturing corporation is looking for an Operations Manager to join the Manufacturing Operations leadership team in their Maryland facility!
The Operations Manager will manage different positions including customer service, logistics, production, and materials. They will be responsible for, but not limited to, managing all parts of business functions by leading, planning, and scheduling different processes.
The Operations Manager will have the following Responsibilities:
- Make sure that short-term and long-term production targets are met
- Ensure that high-quality and safe products are produced that satisfy customer's needs
- Ensure that cost and delivery requirements are met
- Manage and schedule employees based on production requirements
- Understand yearly business goals and ensure that they are being met
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that production objectives are achieved
- Manage short-term and long-term production and business targets
- The hiring and training of new employees
The Operations Manager will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree required; business or engineering degree preferred
- An MBA is a plus!
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Working knowledge of the lean manufacturing processes
- Prior experience managing a team
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in order to meet company requirements and deadlines