Company Summary: This Pharmaceutical and Bio-technology company is looking for an Operational Excellence Manager to join their team. This global company has over 27,000 employees worldwide. This company is a major provider to lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such a Hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, as well as vaccines to prevent Influenza. This role would be for an Operational Excellence Manager who would play a key role in providing valuable insights about Financial planning, forecast and expenditure that are in line with understanding functional positions.
- Support Line Managers to develop budgets and forecasts of financial impacts
- Provide financial guidance and decision-making support for strategic plans, business plans, and targets.
- Assist E2E managers to meet and exceed performance targets by providing Product Costing, CAPEX & OPEX projects to internal customers.
- Define Customer needs and review ad-hoc and routine reporting analytics.
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure consistency between the sites and functions.
- Contribute to projects to improve business performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline; MBA in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Finance roles
- Professional certifications desirable (CPA/CMA)
- Proven history of experience in budgeting, forecasting, analysis, development of business cases, and complex financial analysis at a manufacturing site
Benefits / Overview:
- Full benefits
- Competitive base salary