The client is a global pharmaceutical company that are at the forefront of innovation through research and development. The client is looking for a Packaging Regional Souring Leader to join their international firm.
The focus of the role will be to establish sourcing strategies that are applied during value capture and strategic sourcing projects and maintain relationships with suppliers who supply the client's manufacturing sites. The successful candidate will have responsibility in sourcing for several areas within internal manufacturing which include primary and secondary packaging materials and artwork.
Additional Skills and Preferences
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Business or Supply Chain with manufacturing experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Procurement with a large company
- At least 3 year of experience sourcing manufacturing categories of spend
- Experience or knowledge of cGMP manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set direction, manage commitments
- Experience in managing global third-party relationships
- Demonstrated business acumen; good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German, French, and English
- Location- one of the manufacturing sites across Europe, or remote