- Location: Miami, FL
- Working Situation: Remote
As a planning director you understand market trends, achieve sales and profit objectives by collaborating with merchant partners. This candidate is responsible for overseeing development and execution of financial plans, assortment plans, and other planning strategies. Join the team that has been leaving customers satisfied for over 50 years!
- Develop and manage forecasts
- Responsible for development and execution of regional flow strategies
- Work effectively with the Commercial and Supply organizations, Global category teams, and the area teams in Customer Service, Supply Planning, and Customer Planning Forecasting
- Maintain the forecast inputs across multiple SKU's
- Planning of new products for relevant brands by utilizing commercial insight
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Demand/Supply Planning, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years' experience forecasting and using Power Bi and SAP
- Experience with Material Planning and Production Scheduling
- Strong communication skills
- Free lunch everyday
- Dress down Fridays
- Corporate event every month
If you are interested in the Ingredients Category Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!