Company Summary: Join a dedicated and competitive family business as a Plant Manager in Utah, producing easily recognizable food products. Looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and production of food products with a global reach. As we continue to quickly grow and innovate, it is necessary to find a Plant Manager who is as dedicated as we are.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
* Communicating and maintaining the company vision with all employees.
* Remain up to date on operational and regulatory standards and requirements and foster a safe environment.
* Manage the culture, encourage hard work, and build trust with all employees by offering support as a leader.
* Create group and individual performance plans in line with the company's key performance indicators
* Continually monitor work activities as a basis for change or improvement.
* Innovate through creative thinking new ideas for methods and products.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or 8+ years experience in Food and Meat Production required
* 8 years minimum experience with Meat Manufacturing processes, 4 years Meat Product Processing
* 5 years of experience related to Management or Supervisory
* Potential for promotion and leadership.
* Insurance and 401k.
If you are interested in the Plant Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.