Plant Manager Needed for a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Plant Manager.
- Greater Los Angeles Area.
A leading Manufacturing company is in search of a Plant Manager to continue the company's growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production and quality in their key facility. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading manufacturing company produce goods that will be sent around the world.
The ideal Plant Manager candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have a technical degree, along with an advanced degree or MBA.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience within manufacturing.
- Experience within a high-volume manufacturing company.
- Strong background within continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma.
- High level of organization, written, and verbal skills.
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish.
- Experience within business development, marketing, or Finance.
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and lead day to day operations of the plant.
- Work cross functionally with continuous improvement, quality, production, and manufacturing teams.
- Maintain a high level of safety throughout the plant.
- Implement challenging KPI's to maintain a high level of production.
- Continuously developing and training employees across all fields.
- Work closely with sales and finance team to maintain and increase plants financial output.