Plant Manager Needed for a Global Manufacturing Organization
- Greater Los Angeles Area.
A leading Manufacturer is in search of a Plant Manager who will manage the operations of the company's main plant and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of production, continuous improvement, and Quality. They will lead internal Manufacturing Operations and ensure all Quality standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is in search of an experienced leader to direct and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as quality initiatives in this main plant in the Los Angeles area. If you are a tenacious and seasoned plant manager Leader - This is the role for you!
- Handle all operations within the plant. Including scheduling, planning, directing labor, quality, and safety.
- Work very closely with Continuous improvement to improve productivity and ensure the highest level of production and quality within the plant.
- Manage and direct 150-300 employees across production, manufacturing, safety, quality, and finance teams.
- Work cross functionally with the finance team to ensure a high level of revenue.
- Implement and maintain KPI's among all employees.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field, along with a master's degree.
- Experience with high volume manufacturing and automated assembly.
- 6+ years of experience within manufacturing.
- Have a strong understanding of continuous improvement and lean six sigma applications.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, and Business Administration.