This exciting opportunity allows you to manage a chemical manufacturing facility with three production units in Normandy, France.
The site has begun an exciting new transformation process focusing on sustainability. Your role as a plant manager will allow you to develop the team for years of future success. Your strong leadership skills along with a continuous improvement mindset and an emphasis on Lean principles will ensure a successful transformation process.
- Ensure safety within the production facility to meet customer's expectations for quality.
- Manage activities and ensure compliance across all areas such as SH&E, Manufacturing, Sales, Quality and Finance.
- Develop and promote a continuous improvement culture to ensure capability and reliability of the local team, with a focus on people development and growth.
- Implement initiatives that enhance utilisation of plant assets.
- Monitor budgets and meet financial targets.
- Develop and implement a sustainability culture.
- In-depth knowledge of chemical manufacturing.
- Be familiar with a Seveso rated facility.
- Continuous Improvement knowledge and techniques, with a strong focus on safety.
- Ability to organise and manage diverse resources and products.
- Leadership and motivational skills to lead a diverse, cross-functional staff.
- Fluent French and English speaking.
- Background in chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering or a technical discipline.
- 10+ years manufacturing experience.
If you are interested for more information regarding the role please apply with your updated CV in English.