Principal Design Engineer Needed for Leading Life Science Company
A $40B world leader in serving science is looking to bring on a detail oriented Principal Design Engineer to their tight knit R&D team. As a key member of this team, you'd have a direct impact on developing and supporting current and future semiconductor sequencing chip products.
If you are looking to be a leader in the industry - apply!
- Utilize a broad range of design skills, including significant analog transistor level design experience, to develop and support our current and future semiconductor sequencing chip products
- Work together with Product and Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Support, Surface Chemistry, and Biology teams to define and develop the right product and provide post-silicon support, including chip bring-up and characterization
- Assist to drive overall chip definition with significant architectural influence and decision making
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience with the design of phase-locked loop (PLL) blocks and high-speed serializer-deserializer (SERDES) blocks
- Hands-on experience of enabling analog blocks in mass production (multiple tape-outs)
- Prior experience with large CMOS sensor array chips is a plus
- Low-speed and high-speed analog design and verification expertise
- Expert/proficient with industry-standard Cadence analog design and verification tools