Summary of the Process Control Engineer:
A leading Fortune 500 company known for its innovative ideas and solutions in the packaging industry is looking to add a Process Control Engineer to its team! This company is known for its strong commitment to excellence and helping its customers with all their packaging and paper needs. The Process Control Engineer will play a vital role in ensuring process control and instrumentation systems are efficient and reliable. The Process Control Engineer will be responsible for programming and troubleshooting DCS systems. Managing projects from conception to completion is another duty the Process Controls Engineer will have.
Responsibilities of the Process Control Engineer:
- Effectively program, implement and maintain DCS-based control systems.
- Oversee the installation, operation, and maintenance of process control and information systems, encompassing both hardware and software components.
- Play an integral role in capital projects by developing process and instrumentation diagrams, designing process control strategies, and selecting, installing, and maintaining process control equipment.
- Create and manage comprehensive documentation and backups for process control and information systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Bailey DCS and Rockwell Control Logix
Qualifications of the Process Control Engineer:
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Process Control or a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on industrial process control experience
- Maintain a high level of safety while applying continuous process control improvements
- Manage process control projects from cradle to grave
- Proficient in programming DCS systems
If you're looking for a cutting-edge role with a leading packaging and paper manufacturing company, apply now!