Senior Process Engineer
Location: Pensacola, FL
Company Summary: An established pharmaceutical company is searching to add a Senior Process Engineer to its team! Focusing on providing all phases of development of quality animal health products and nutritional supplements, they are unparalleled in their technical expertise. If you're hoping to take that next step in your career with a supportive team, then this role is for you!
* Support product and process development as applies to Chemistry and Manufacturing Controls
* Oversee manufacturing equipment and facility commissioning projects
* Develop protocols and write reports
* Oversee execution of sampling and sample preparation (cleaning, process, and packaging validation protocols)
* Utilise a risk based approach to maintain the validation program specific to product
* Train manufacturing and production employees on new equipment, cleaning procedures, and manufacturing processes.
* Support the calibration program of facility instruments and equipment
* Travel required in this position 0-10%
* BS or MS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
* 1-3 years in engineering or technician related role as a COOP or post graduate professional
* Experience working in GMP facility
* Writing and documentation skills
* Pharmaceutical Process Design
* Equipment qualifications
* Statistical process performance
* ESOP, etc.
* Must be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. § 6010
If you are interested in the Senior Process Engineer, apply today!