A leading global consumer goods company in the Chicagoland area is looking to bring new talent on board to their Procurement Team. The Procurement Analyst role is a perfect role for those who come from a variety of backgrounds that emphasize data analytics and is a great way to break into the Supply Chain space. This particular company has competitive salary and benefits, while providing a lot of opportunity for upward mobility. This role is onsite.
· Maintaining pricing catalogs
· Collaborating with category directors and managers supporting sourcing events
· Support Legal Team and ensure compliance around pricing, payment terms, volume commitments, rebates, etc.
· Leading procurement project initiatives
· Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Economics, Business, or Mathematics
· 2-4 years of procurement experience
· Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet analysis through Excel
· Knowledge of techniques and processes involved in strategic sourcing
· Comprehensive retirement planning, including 401(k) matching
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental, vision