Procurement Data Analyst
- Location: Greater Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area
- Working Arrangement: On-site presence required (not a remote job)
- Level: Associate
Our client is searching for a Procurement Data Analyst to join their supply chain team.
The Procurement Data Analyst will work to ensure utilization of procurement related tools by business stakeholders as well as support other internal supply chain team members to ensure optimization of supply chain processes and deadlines. A successful candidate will contribute to major improvement to the effectiveness of the entire supply chain team.
The Procurement Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Process purchase and sales orders from start to close and ensuring they are meeting deadlines
- Provide support for supply-chain functions such as new item set-up and maintenance across the network
- Providing administrative functions such as employee hours tracking and maintenance
- Work closely with internal supply chain teams such as buying, planning and logistics
- Work directly with supply locations, division supply chain, and manufacturing sites to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time accordingly to the plan
- Adhere to internal control requirements
- Perform additional responsibilities or projects as assigned
The Procurement Data Analyst has the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Supply-Chain, Finance or related field or 2-3 years experience in purchase order and procurement processing
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, SAP or big data tools
- Time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Must be able to function with a sense of urgency and be able to be flexible with day to day responsibilities
- Experience working with MS Office Suite, Smartsheets, Teams, etc.