Our client is an oil development company from a reputable multinational brand. They are expanding their business and therefore looking for a newly added headcount - procurement manager in Japanese.
- Overall material procurement operations related to research and development
- Consultation and acquisition of permits and licenses for research and development
- Negotiations and contracts with landowners regarding securing land for research and development
- Building relationships and negotiating with stakeholders related to the survey (government agencies, local governments, landowners, related businesses, survey area residents, etc.)
- Business trips to planned development sites nationwide
- Experience in oil/ gas/ geothermal business or industry is preferred
- 10+ years of procurement or related experience (procurement skills, negotiation, permits, licenses, project managing etc)
- Business level English : Email, and client facing
- Able to do business trip occasionally
- Great communication skills
We have a current opportunity for a Procurement Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan. For further information about this position please apply.