A rapidly growing equity-owned global company in the Food & Beverage manufacturing sector sourcing organic solutions is hiring for a Procurement Manager in Packaging. Specializing in producing organic and innovative product for both household and commercial use in a wide range of applications. With a large global presence, they are looking to expand into new categories and for an innovative leader to help strategically transform their Supply Chain.
The primary responsibilities of this role revolve around procurement and involvement in strategic / analytic support. The position involves managing the purchase of components such as flexible, corrugated, glass, and other raw materials.
Key Objectives for Procurement Manager:
- Cost Reduction of responsible annual spend
- Leading success and striving to improve projects and streamline growth
- Collaborate efficiently with the Global Director and other departments: R&D, quality, materials, sales, etc.
Required Experience for Procurement Manager:
- 5-7 years in Supply Chain or Packaging
- Develop strategies and influence stake holders
- Significant experience in sourcing events (RFP/RFQ and reverse auctions)
- MS Office proficiency. Practical experience in ERP business planning systems.
- SQF Level 3 Certification is a plus
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain or technical field required
- Additional extended education preferred
- Passion for the Food Industry and