For over 90 years, this company has been the global leader for high performance polyethylene battery separators, and apart of leading groups for its industry. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of plant militance strategy, applying engineering theory and practice to performance equipment evaluations.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for..
- Working closely with the operations team using problem solving, and technical skills to help trouble shoot and resolve production problems and day to day issues
- Conducts daily review of logbooks, Power BI database, alarm history, process data and reports to better understand the plants current operations, and how to improve and act accordingly
- Ensures that standard operating conditions and procedures are being followed
- Maintains, owns, and review daily Key Process Indicator trends to ensure strong and optimum performance
The Production Engineer should have the following qualifications..
- B.S degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- 1-3 years of process engineering or direct process experience
- Knowledge of Excel, and Minitab to preform data analysis
- Six Sigma/Lean manufacturing experience is a plus (not required)
If this position is of any interest to you, then please do not wait to apply!