DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemicals organization who is looking to add a Production Engineer to their growing team. We are looking for a candidate to take a lead role in monitoring and coordinating production processes to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production. Drive continuous improvement projects throughout the facility to increase efficiencies. Support the startup of new installations and operations of existing processes.
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Conduct raw materials yield and improvement studies
- Conduct energy yield and improvement studies
- Supports the safe start-up of new equipment and processes. Evaluate equipment compatibility, installation, and start-ups
- 3-5 years of experience working in a chemical plant environment
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering; advanced degree preferred.