Leading amusement machine supplier company with over 35 years of industry experience. A leader in quality and technical innovation, designing groundbreaking mechanical consumer goods products.
· Oversees assigned production area and maintains a high on-floor presence - this role will work on one of the two lines.
· Responsible for meeting daily production goals
· Provide expectations, accountability and direction to Group Leaders and Assemblers
· Works with Inventory Manager to ensure that assigned production area has needed parts
· Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions
· Manage 25+ employees
· Promotes safety and quality daily
Education and Experience:
· 5-7 years production management experience in mechanical, manufacturing, or electronic devices
· Operational and plant leadership abilities
· Experience in coin operated industry a plus
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
· Excellent organization skills
· Sense of urgency
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Good Communication skills
· Ability to multitask
Please apply if you would like to learn more about this opportunity!