Production Operations Manager is needed for a Leading Food Corporation
- Production Team
- Los Angeles, CA
Production Operations Manager Summary:
A leading food corporation is seeking a Production Operations Manager to join the Operations Leadership Team in their Los Angeles, CA facility.
The Production Operations Manager will manage and lead all activities on the production floor. This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, training, promoting, and monitoring safety and sanitation operations in order maintain a safe environment.
Production Operations Manager Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8+ years in a food manufacturing or a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment
- SAP or other ERP system experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, loss, plant equipment and safety
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and industry standards
- Ability to hold organization standards and recognize issues as they arise
- Experience with SQF audits
Production Operations Manager should have the following skill set:
- Self-motivated individual who is organized and able to multitask and handle a diverse and significant workload
- Outstanding leadership and supervisory experience with the ability to support, motivate and lead employees to achieve key operational targets
- Bilingual is a plus!