A national food production organization that produces over 1 billion pounds of product each year is interested in a driven, motivated Product Scheduler in Kansas. You will play a key role in product supplies and make a direct impact to the company. Do you find yourself to be passionate about making a difference in your company and lending a helping hand to your fellow team members? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Product Scheduler will be responsible for:
- Manage all protein, diet, packaging, and WIP work orders
- Create daily extrusion and schedules for packaging for the branch plant.
- Support all waste, plant performance, and service objectives.
- Maintain prime stock status (WOS) targets for make-to-stock customers to level both service and inventory cost objectives.
- Serve as plant supply point person to Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance for all production associated communications.
We are excited if you have:
- A bachelors level degree in one of the following: Supply Chain, Business, or Finance.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical aptitude
- Willingness to be a team player
If you are interested in the Product Scheduler role, then please don't wait to apply.