Title: Project Engineer
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity at a company that has over 40 years of experience and a growing team of over 2,200 experts? This industry-leading, billion-dollar pharmaceutical company based in the Hawkeye state is looking for you to join their team as a Project Engineer. This individual will be responsible for smaller scale projects, including new installations and equipment. The main goal of this role is to manage and implement the operational upgrades that will maximize all aspects within the company, achieving service excellence.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for….
- Supporting all departments to ensure a safe and efficient facility that produces quality materials
- Identifying and performing calculations to support all project related design and project Capital Authorization Requests
- Restructuring and facilitating proactive change management to all levels of the organization
- Participating in training and continuous education of new systems
- Providing month updates regarding budget, project status, department files and time allocations on Capital Projects
The Engineering and Facilities Manager should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Engineering or equivalent degree required
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Computer skills required, preferably Windows based, AutoCAD experience a plus
A relocation package is available for those if needed.