Global market leader that designs, engineers, constructs and maintains solar wind farms are looking for a Project Logistics Manager that is based near Frankfurt. The company build plants that have an investment volume of around 500 million euros, and they have over 900 employees worldwide.
- Negotiating procurement and logistics contracts.
- Ensuring that deliveries from supplies to project sites worldwide are smooth and on-time.
- Visiting project sites and identifying logistic challenges.
- Establish practical project logistic concepts for international projects.
- Providing support to project sites on logistics problems.
Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience in managing intercontinental container shipments, as well as import and inland transportation.
- Project Business experience is necessary.
- Good planning skills to prepare the transport of deliveries to construction sites.
- Experience in negotiating contracts for logistics with suppliers and forwarders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office