An internationally renowned life sciences company is looking for a Project Manager with a GMP background focusing on CapEx projects and facilities/utilities. This company is focused on organic growth and is a great place to grow a flourishing career.
As the Project Manager - GMP CapEx, you will:
- Manage all Construction Engineering projects and act as the main point of contact for contractors and vendors.
- Be responsible for the management of capital projects.
- Be responsible for installation and maintainability of GMP utilities such as but not limited to HVAC, compressed gases, process water, clean steam, chilled water, etc.
- Perform problem-solving and root cause analysis procedures
- Ensure safety across the team.
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of work experience in Project/Construction management in a GMP environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience Project/Construction management in a GMP environment.
- 6.5% bonus
- 401k with 100% match
- Full and generous relocation package
- Close-knit company culture
- Competitive healthcare package
The ability to manage capital projects, experience in a GMP environment, and construction management experience are must-haves.
If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out!