Project Manager Needed for Lead Oil and Gas Company!
St. Louis, MO
A world class supplier for power generations services is looking to bring on a Field Engineer to their rapidly growing team! This Project Manager would be responsible for overseeing both current and new projects focusing on power plant repairs.
The Project Manager would be responsible for:
- Manage project schedules including employee on-site and in-shop scheduling.
- Manage division needs with other divisions within our STL facility
- Schedule/support any type of customer job requirements (i.e. drug testing and onsite training)
- Create Shop/On-Site job Schedules
- Coordinate activities throughout the "Gen" division
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support EWA's in shop and on site to make sure we meet committed time.
- Support the Reverse Engineering team with drawings and scanning components coming into the shop
The Project Manager would have the follow Qualifications:
- At least a 4-year degree in Engineering, or multiple years of experience as a Project Manager combined with a 4-year degree in Business Management.
- Must have demonstrated experience in steampath power generation industry
- Experience with Steam Turbine Rotors, Diaphragms, Nozzles, Casings
If you are looking for a challenging position that offers growth - apply!