We have a current opportunity for a Purchasing Representative on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan. For further information about this position, please apply.
Our client is a US-based, electronics components firm, within the semiconductor and electronics manufacturing space. They are looking for a Purchasing Representative to speak native Japanese with Local Japanese suppliers.
- Source and proactively bring offers of products to sell through prospecting new suppliers and managing existing supplier relationships
- Negotiate for the procurement of product to include price, terms, and ship date
- Ensure that quality standards are met, to reflect the company's deep commitment to quality components
- Work closely with the Account Executive team through a proprietary ERP system
- Native Japanese, able to speak native Japanese with local Japanese suppliers
- Able to communicate in Business English
- Purchasing and sales experience is preferred
- Sales motivated, and able to work under stress
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word/PDF format including your current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.