Quality Control Manager needed for a leading food production organization
- Location - Greater Fresno California area.
A leading food production company is in search of a Quality Control Manager who will manage the operations of the company's main plant and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of production, manufacturing, continuous improvement, and Quality. They will lead internal quality operations and ensure all quality standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is in search of an experienced leader to direct and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as quality initiatives in this main plant in the Fresno area. If you are a tenacious and seasoned quality control manager - This is the role for you!
- Manage and direct the quality of goods across multiple mills in California.
- Ensure the highest level of food quality and stay in compliance with food quality standards.
- Do routine quality checks on finished products to stay up to date with CDFA regulations.
- Work with third party vendors and check for quality satisfaction.
- Handle customer satisfaction to maintain customer satisfaction is as high as possible.
- Will require travel to and from multiple mills and location across the west coast.
- Must have a bachelor's degree within food science is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- 4+ years of experience within food production and quality.
- Strong understanding of FDA and other food governing bodies including FSMA/HACCP.
- Strong organization and verbal skills.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, and Business Administration.