Quality Assurance Supervisor
Summary: A rapidly growing food manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to the food safety and quality program.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Quality Assurance Manager, this individual will leverage a strong background in QA and food safety, as well as training, design and implementation of QA processes. They will oversee and manage the day-to-day quality and sanitation operations of the quality team.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for…
- Monitoring/supervising day to day operations of production personnel
- Internal auditing/testing to ensure quality and safety standards are being met
- Test sampling from each production line twice a day
- Maintain and comply with regulatory standards (GMP, SQF, SOP, SSOP, OSHA, USDA, and state/federal regulations)
- Review and verification of checklists and other paperwork related to daily operations
- Materials and resource planning
- Training of employees in quality and food safety
The Quality Assurance Supervisor should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years experience in Food Quality Assurance
- Food manufacturing/safety experience strongly preferred; other heavily regulated industries will be reviewed
- Understanding of testing/sampling methods
- FDA and OSHA, GMP, HAACP and Sanitation certification highly preferred
- Knowledge of planning, production scheduling, metrics, and optimization
- Functional knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma principles
- Knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets and data logging.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Great Opportunity for Growth!
If you are interested in the Quality Assurance Supervisor position, then please don't wait to apply!