A leading manufacturer in telecommunications is looking for a Quality Engineer for their new plant out of Salt Lake City, UT. A new facility, this position will provide you will a clear path for growth as well as the chance to get in on the ground floor of a business that that has been positively impacting the nation since the 1940s.
The Quality Engineer will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Serving as a change agent, driving continuous improvement and ensuring product quality be constantly upheld
- Building a foundation of quality processes across the site
- Serving as an investigative leader for quality assurance initiatives/QMS processes
- Translating customer and/or internal product specifications into the product monitoring system/QMS
- Monitoring quality, identifying problems and devising solutions all by way of leading capability improvement plans and trainings
The Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Quality Engineering or Technical experience
- Knowledgeable of quality management systems as a Quality Engineer or Quality Tech utilizing lean manufacturing concepts such as Six Sigma, 5Y, Fishbone, etc.
- A hands on, analytical thinker who can be strategic and provide recommendations on a compliant path forward
- Extrusion experience preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation Structure
- Multi-tier benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Inclusive Relocation Assistance