We are working with a Hidden Champion in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing Industry with globally 4000 employees. The company exists on the market since 100+ years and is one of the world's leading metalworking companies. By being part of a big group with 10.000+ employees globally they offer sustainable growth options.
The company is currently looking for a Quality Engineer for the team based near Ulm. As a Quality Engineer, your main responsibility will be to identify and address any difficulties or failures in the production processes. You will also play a crucial role in ensuring that the products consistently meet or exceed customer expectations and regulatory requirements. The company is seeking a candidate with a strong background in quality management and a genuine passion for maintaining the highest standards of product quality and customer satisfaction.
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing environments, preferably metals industry
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, or a related field
- Proficiency in quality management
- Competence in using various problem-solving techniques like Six Sigma, Ishikawa, and 5W, A3, 8D
- Solution-oriented, independent, and team-oriented work approach
- Strong problem-solving and innovation implementation skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills within interdisciplinary teams
- Ensure and improve the quality standards in production processes
- Initiate and execute projects to enhance product quality
- Plan and conduct internal product audits
- Take responsibility for special releases
- Create quality evaluations and reports
- Act as the main contact person for production and other departments regarding product and process-related quality topics
Is this opportunity interesting for you? Then please contact me via phone on +49 30 166370335 - Lucia to discuss further and apply to this vacancy.