The company is a global player in the FMCG industry and has ca. 6000 employees worldwide.
They are looking for a Quality Key Account Manager who is focusing on customer project management and the development of Quality standards. You would be reporting directly to the Head of Quality.
- Project work based on APQP
- Continues improvement of quality procedures
- Planning and implementation of process audits at suppliers based on VDA 6.3
- Moderation and evaluation of risk assessments (FMEA) both internally and externally
- Development and evaluation of products (8D measures)
- Coordination of test plans and measurement concepts
- Monitoring of specific quality KPIs for ongoing project activities.
- Master's degree in engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in the quality management
- Good knowledge and experiences on FMEA, APQP, PPAP
- MS Office knowledge
- Good communication skills in German and English