Quality Manager required for leading Life Sciences Company
- Quality Manager
- Osage, IA
A leading production company is seeking a Quality Manager to lead their ever-growing team. Do you have Quality, Fermentation, GLP, ISO or enjoy managing and coordinating multiple teams plant productivity? Are you a problem solver? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Quality Manager will be responsible for managing QC, QA, Insectary, the GLP study program, and the ISO program for the plant. Responsibilities also include managing the final product release for products that are formulated, dried, packaged and stored for contract manufacturing partners. Understanding of standard quality lab practices for EPA regulated biological products and cGMP for Animal
Feed products is essential.
Quality Manager will:
- Set QA, and quality planning goals for the plant site.
- Function as an analytical and quality systems specialist/resource/advisor to business operations.
- Conceive, design, conduct, and lead QA Laboratory activities per strategic company demands.
- Participate in the Materials Review Board for issues related to arriving, intermediate, and completed products.
Production Manager should have the following skill set:
- Bachelors, with 6+ years of science related experience. Masters or PhD or preferred
- Experience in manufacturing in a cGMP environment for products used in agriculture and animal feed.
- Knowledge of cGMP standards for Animal Feed Industry and EPA regulation for agriculture products
- Experience managing ISO program.
- Great interpersonal communication, public speaking and writing skills
- Ability to analyze statistics and identify trends and perform cost/benefit analysis for effective distribution of limited resources.