DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Global and industry leading Speciality Chemical Company looking to add a Quality Manager to their fast growing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating chemical manufacturing environment and a quality lab facility. They should be able to analyze each step of the quality process and make effective use of resources to deliver desired outcomes. The candidate will also have an ability to follow safety and compliance guidelines diligently in order to create a healthy work environment for all employees.
- Oversee quality control lab operations such as budget and production schedule
- Coordinate and lead customer and certification audits.
- Work with Team on CAPAs and Incident Investigations (Root Cause Analysis)
- Ensure adherence to rules and workplace policies
- Examine processes and design plans to effectively use available resources
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- 10+ years of experience in field or 7+ years with Masters Degree
- Experience in plant management and manufacturing operations Strong communication, management and supervisory skills
- Six Sigma Certification
- Lead Auditor Certification (Preferred)