DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading retail company who is looking to a Quality Compliance Manager to their team in the Orange County, CA area. The primary responsibilities includes developing, implementing and managing product compliance for different markets and ISO 9001 compliance programs.
- Manage the product compliance program that ensures products meet all applicable regulatory requirements in its intended applications and markets for all product categories
- Responsible for developing product compliance protocol for new product category and its implementation
- Define and implement an effective compliance system to support product compliance from R&D, development engineering to production launch.
- Able to effectively communicate and provide trainings to all teams about product compliance and market requirements
- Coordinate the annual factory ISO 9001 & Test lab ISO 17025 auditing to ensure the active involvement from all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the corrective and preventive actions from auditing are properly assigned and successfully completed on time with appropriate root cause methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field and 5+ years in Manufacturing Quality Engineering.
- Ability to use systematic approach for Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 17025)
- Ability to develop, coach and manage direct/indirect personnel if required.
- ASQ CQE Certification