Quality Manager - for a leading Electrical Company
- Quality Manager
- Greater Albany, NY
A leading Electrical company is seeking a Quality Manger who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have automotive or aerospace Quality experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Quality Manager - Will manage and continuously improve the Quality Management System on site. Ensure the functioning and continuous improvement of the global integrated management system locally. Ensure that Quality Policies and Guidelines of the Group are followed on site. Ensure good communication to local management and customers
The Quality Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering/quality or related
- 2+ years of similar experience (preferable in Aerospace and/or Automotive/electrical industry)
- Certified Quality Manager
- ASQ certification
- Good knowledge in Quality Standards (ex: ISO9001, AS/EN9100, IATF16949)
- Good knowledge in Risk Analysis
The Quality Manager - will:
- Ensure that established processes are applied and addressed towards local process owner teams.
- Implement, maintain, adjust and develop the Integrated Management System according to the group standard.
- Responsible for the internal and external Non-Conformity Process (Customer NC, Supplier NC, Internal NC) Follow-up of NC, Corrective Actions, Continuous Improvement Actions
- Propose measures to improve customer satisfaction, processes and performance.
- Implement and drive global Quality improvement programs. Monitor the action plans and task fulfilment.
- Develop and drive local Quality improvement programs. Coordinate all Quality actions, follow-up on corrective and preventive actions
- Analyze, monitor and report the site performance together with the HQEHS monthly (KPI / Cockpit)
- Identify and monitor the local Quality risk situation
- Training and Support on Quality topics, Planning of Trainings, Monitoring of Training Status
- Organize and conduct local Internal Audits, Reviews and Assessments
- Organize and lead external Audits (Customer Audit, Supplier Audit, Certification Audit, etc.)
- Direct leadership of the subordinated Quality staff