Job Title: Principal R&D Engineer
Location: South San Francisco Bay Area
A Medical Device company in the South Bay Area is looking for a Principal R&D Engineer to join their team!
The Principal R&D Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining GMP systems and Post-Production GMP
- Using Solidworks to design models for new medical devices
- Researching new technologies
- Designing, developing, testing, and manufacturing new medical devices
The Principal R&D Engineer requires:
- 5+ years of experience specifically within the Medical Device industry
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline
- The ability to commute or relocate to the Bay Area
- Proficiency in Solidworks
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!