We have a current opportunity for a RD Process Development Sr. Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Suzhou. For further information about this position please apply.
- Managing package development Process Development team to achieve business goal, and project leading and supporting on New Material Qualification, Process Dev. with tech leader, Derivative Projects, Cost Reduction and Improvement on Manufacturing, Quality and Yield
- Manage package development PE (Process Development Engineering) section
- Support department manager and align with department managing direction.
- Plan, manage and control capital and spending execution.
- Delegate of Department manager according to assignment from department manger.
- Responsible to all of PE projects to secure robust manufacturability, meet quality requirements, reliability, product performance and schedule.
- Design package's internal, external outline, lead frame, process flow, reliability, cost structure with designer to meet new product or package development goals.
- Hold technical and financial leadership for PE projects working with project member such like Industrial Engineering, Finance, SCM, Purchasing, Process Engineering, QA, Program management
- Specialized knowledge: Understand assembly and test process,
- Project management certified or minimum two 2 years project management careers.
- Skills: Communication skills, Fluent with written English and speaking.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics : Self motivated, independent, open mind to communicate, be willing to take risk