North America Regional Planning Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a leading chemicals organization, is searching for a North America Regional Planning Manager who will lead S&OP process for the region to maximize supply chain efficiency and effectiveness. They will contribute to establish the logistics strategy of the different businesses to optimize the distribution network.
The North America Regional Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring inventories are consistent with cost and service criteria defined by regional and global business management.
- Driving short and long-term planning activities for all businesses in the region. Through S&OP process, works closely with Regional Business leaders to translate business needs into effective regional plans.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and achieving the operating plan covering 1-18 months. Communicating frequently given changing market needs and manufacturing or distribution capabilities.
- Managing Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) operations for the region.
- Acting as a key contributor in reviewing of processes, procedures, and standards. Ensuring performance meets/exceeds standards and goals.
The North America Regional Planning Manager has the following qualifications:
- Experience managing a team/ direct reports
- Bachelor's degree
- S&OP, SIOP, or IBP experience