Regulatory Compliance Analyst - for a leading Food Production Company
- Regulatory Compliance Analyst
- Dayton, NJ
A leading Food Production company is seeking an Regulatory Compliance Analyst who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Regulatory Compliance experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Regulatory Compliance Analyst- Will serve as a vital part of the organization when it comes to keeping our product labels, nutrition facts, and website content in compliance with federal, state, local and international laws. We are really looking for a team player who wants to understand food labeling and work in dynamic and transformative environment!
The Regulatory Compliance Analyst- should have the following skill set:
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance of labels for all products by verifying the information on packaging according to current regulations of all regulatory agencies (FDA, USDA etc.) and the product's intended use.
- Review nutrition facts panel, ingredient statement, allergen identification, weight statements, product, nutrient content, ingredient and health claims in accordance with all labeling laws, and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring that food safety, legality, and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Review, interpret and assure compliance of supplier full HACCP programs.
- Create Risk Analysis of items by supplier to meet FSMA requirements.
- Review labels for consumer safety issues (cooking, storage, preparation, use).
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and FSQA on Product commercialization process to document and provide input on ingredients and allowable legal product name.
- Assist QA project managers in assuring correct product names, ingredient statements and nutrition facts prior to label approval.
The Regulatory Compliance Analyst- will:
- 3-5 years of Food Labeling experience is required.
- BS in Food Science, Biology, or Nutrition. A culinary arts degree and/or related work experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Food regulatory compliance.
- Interest and aptitude for science and technology; good mathematic skills.
- Proficient in gleaning information by observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Good oral and written communication skills including technical writing.
- Active learner; good initiative; excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented and accurate; problem solver.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Excel and Word Problem solving/organization. detail/prioritization
- HACCP certification is a plus If not certified willingness to learn and get certification.