Multi-Billion-Dollar Space Organization is seeking a Senior RF Design Engineer
- Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance
This well-established organization that has extensive ownership across Industrial, Missile/UAV, Radar, Satcom, Space, and Test and Measurement sectors is seeking a highly skilled Senior RF Design Engineer.
This technical individual will be responsible for leading the design of RF circuits and architectures using various design tools and their own innovative spirit. Ideally the RF Design Engineer will have an expansive background designing and developing RF/Microwave Components. If you are seeking a challenging position within a highly innovative environment, this is the role for you!
- Design and usage of various RF Components and modules
- Hardware layout, component evaluation, prototype construction, and test.
- Prepare test methods and specifications, analyze and test hardware to verify performance.
- Lead design reviews and give presentations to management and customers.
- Be the key individual to lead and spearhead project design teams.
- The ability to design circuitry for high frequency receivers, transmitters, and signal generation.
- The ability to conceptualize initial component and system designs with schematics and block diagrams.
- The ability to execute assembly, test, debug, and optimization. Organize results for design reviews and customer presentations.
- BSEE and 15+ years of experience. MSEE preferred.
- Experience with devices, circuitry, or systems operating at RF, microwave, or millimeter-wave frequencies.
- Experience with design tools
- Ability to communicate clearly with excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- S. Citizen and able to attain Security Clearance.