Company Summary: A medical device company is looking for an S&OP Manager with strong planning and leadership experience and a meticulous eye for detail to manage the S&OP team in their headquarters based in Amsterdam. . They are a global leader in the field of medical equipment for health monitoring and therapy. This is an opportunity for global exposure, to drive change from day 1 and be part of an exciting stage of growth in the already well-established company. You will play a key role in the operational planning process and developing the forecasting capability of key internal and external stakeholders. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The S&OP Manager will be responsible for:
- the monthly S&OP process in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Management of the S&OP team
- Setting KPI's and communicating results to stakeholders
- Implement solutions to improve forecast accuracy and fill rates.
- Develops and implements complex planning systems to meet goals or objectives.
The S&OP Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of supply chain management experience
- Masters degree in a Supply Chain field
- Fluent English
- Strong leadership experience
- In depth knowledge of forecasting, planning and analysis
- Experience in designing and implementing S&OP in an international environment
If you are interested in the S&OP Manager role based in Amsterdam, then please don't wait to apply.