A leading Manufacturing Organization is looking for a Test Engineer
Greater Indianapolis area
Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a Test Engineer with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! This Test Engineer will work with other members of a Semiconductor team to develop automatic test equipment based (ASIC) test applications!
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The Test Engineer would be responsible for:
- Design and debug custom hardware needed to interface an ASIC to the ATE
- Write and debug the test programs which control the ATE during the testing of ASIC
- Perform testing and data collection in support of ASIC characterization and evaluation, sample part delivery, and ASIC validation
- Support the test needs of ASICs released to production, including yield improvements, test time reduction and other cost reduction activities
- Production Part Approval Process compliance
The Test Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Engineering, required; degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering preferred
- 5 years' experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of analog circuitry and digital circuitry, and able to troubleshoot circuits
- Good understanding of the testing of analog/mixed signal and/or power management circuits
- Working experience with basic electrical laboratory equipment: Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, etc.
- Software programing experience, writing and debugging applications, ATE programing preferred
- Able to travel domestically and internationally on an infrequent basis