As a Senior Buyer of Directs and Indirects for this chemical company, you will be responsible for managing the procurement of raw materials, equipment, and services that are necessary for the production process.
This role is located on-site outside of Savannah, GA.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies, manage supplier relationships, and negotiate contracts to ensure the best value for the company.
- Work closely with production and quality control teams to ensure timely delivery of materials and maintain inventory levels.
- Review and revise contracts with suppliers.
Senior Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or a related field
- 4-7 years of experience in purchasing or related supply chain field within the chemical industry
- Extensive experience working with MRP/ERP systems and Excel