The Senior Buyer / Planner will:
- Plan and improve as well as manage existing relationships with industry-leading suppliers and stakeholders.
- Execute sourcing strategies through analytics & vendor management.
- Bringing in significant savings across all related categories.
- Coordinate inventory planning and replenishment of raw materials and components.
The Senior Buyer / Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Required major in Business Operations, Supply Chain, or equivalent.
- 4 or more years of Supply chain experience in clinical or R&D working environments.
- Accountability and ownership of responsibilities and proven ability of meeting assigned deadlines.
- A working knowledge of regulatory/ quality requirements and perform within all SOPs.
- Joining a team and organization with a focus on employee well-being
- Competitive benefits package
- Significant community outreach and impact
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization, working directly alongside leadership in a highly-visible, highly-influential role
If this piques your intrigue or someone you may know- reach out and let's chat!