An industry leader in CPG is looking for their next procurement professional to join an exciting roll-out of an integrated facilities platform spanning across multiple sites. In this role, you will develop and implement procurement management processes to add value and efficiency to the organization.
This role will offer a REMOTE option with travel responsibilities of 40%.
The Senior Category Manager of Facilities Management will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership to compliment a strong procurement team as we roll out our integrated facilities management process.
- Some key attributes will include assessing regional regulations and establishing strong IFM processes.
- Working across multiple sites across North America as you establish facilities management efforts under one united team.
- Exposure to both hard and soft services into single property management contracts as you maintain supplier and vendor relationships
- Assess the North America sites current IFM program, specifically in the America's region.
The Associate Director of IFM should have the following qualifications:
- Experience working directly with Integrated facilities management in a leadership position
- Proven track record of negotiation, supplier management skills, and delivering results and cost-savings
- 8+ years in supply change management within Indirect Procurement
- Multi-site experience is a non-negotiable
- Bachelor's degree
Icing on the cake:
- Advanced education
- Proficient understanding of IFM business strategies.
- ERP or SAP implementation skills
- spend in excess of $200M