Title: Senior Commodity Buyer
Company Summary: One of the chemical and engineering giants is looking for a Senior Commodity Buyer to join their team in Buffalo, NY. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves in joining a company breaking over $20 Billion in revenue with clear growth paths in place.
The Senior Commodity Buyer will be responsible for:
- Manage strategic procurement of electrical equipment category in support of industrial plants.
- Utilize forecasts and trends to negotiate best in class supplier prices and delivery.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to ensure communication and efficiency of process.
- Identify issues in supplier lead times and capacity and communicate risks with project teams.
The Senior Commodity Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree necessary, with technical or Supply Chain focus.
- Fluency with SAP ERP systems.
- Background in Engineering or Industrial Manufacturing and Sourcing.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in the Senior Commodity Buyer role, then don't wait to apply. And if you aren't, but know someone who might be, feel free to connect us.